Vsevolod Konstantinov, Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Head of the Department of General Psychology, Penza State University.
Vsevolod V. Konstantinov graduated from the Faculty of Psychology and Social Work of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky in 1999. In 2004, V. Konstantinov graduated from graduate school in the specialty 19.00.05 - "Social Psychology" Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky and defended his thesis on the topic “Dependence of the success of the socio-psychological adaptation of forced migrants to new living conditions on the type of residence”. In 2006, V. Konstantinov was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor. In 2018, he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Psychological Sciences on the topic "Socio-psychological adaptation of migrants in a host multicultural society." He is the author of more than 100 scientific papers. V. Konstantinov is a member of the Federal Educational and Methodological Association in the Field of Higher Education in 37.00.00 Psychological Sciences and a member of Federal Educational and Methodological Association in the Field of Higher Education in 44.00.00 "Education and Pedagogical Sciences". Hi is also a member of the dissertation council D 212.243.14 at the Federal State Budgetary Educational Establishment of Higher Education "Saratov State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky". Vsevolod Konstantinov is an expert of the working group for preparing proposals for the formation of a personnel reserve for managerial personnel in the Penza region (under the Government of the Penza region). In 2020, V. Konstantinov was awarded the academic title of Professor.
Vsevolod Konstantinov - editor-in-chief of the electronic scientific journal Penza Psychological Newsletter. V. Konstantinov is a member of the editorial board Frontiers in Psychology - Health Psychology, Frontiers in Psychiatry - Anxiety and Stress Disorders and EC Neurology and member of the reviewer board of the journals Behavioral Sciences, European Journal of Investigation in Health, Psychology and Education and OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine. Under the scientific supervision of V. Konstantinov, ten dissertations for the degree of candidate of psychological sciences have been defended.
Research interests: problems of adaptation of migrants in new living conditions; psychological aspects of cultural transmission; socio-psychological aspects of personality disadaptation; transformation of migrant identity; ethnic Identity; methodological problems of ethnopsychology; local community; host population; integration; migrants; refugees; psychology of politics.
Disciplines taught: History of Psychology, Psychology of Personality, Social psychology of personality, Social psychology, Psychology of interpersonal relationships, Psychology of Extremism.
The most significant publications:
2. Gritsenko, V., Khukhlaev, O., Konstantinov, V., … Ryzhova, S. (2018). Structure of religious identity of modern orthodox youth. Психологический Журнал, 39(4), 95–104. doi:10.31857/s020595920000074-7
3. Khukhlaev O.E., Аlexandrova E.A., Gritstnko V.V., Konstantinov V.V., Kuznetsov I.M., Pavlova O.S., Ryzhova S.V., Shorokhova V.A. Religious Group Identification and Ethno-National Attitudes in Buddhist, Muslim and Orthodox Youth. Kul'turno-istoricheskaya psikhologiya [Cultural-Historical Psychology], 2019. Vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 71–82. doi:10.17759/chp.2019150308
4. Gritsenko, V., Konstantinov, V., Reznik, A., & Isralowitz, R. (2020). Russian Federation medical student knowledge, attitudes and beliefs toward medical cannabis. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 48, 102274. doi:10.1016/j.ctim.2019.102274
5. Reznik, A., Gritsenko, V., Konstantinov, V. et al. COVID-19 Fear in Eastern Europe: Validation of the Fear of COVID-19 Scale. Int J Ment Health Addiction (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11469-020-00283-3
6. Gritsenko, V., Skugarevsky, O., Konstantinov, V., Khamenka, N., Marinova, T., Reznik, A., & Isralowitz, R. (2020). COVID 19 Fear, Stress, Anxiety, and Substance Use Among Russian and Belarusian University Students. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. doi:10.1007/s11469-020-00330-z
7. Isralowitz, R., Khamenka, N., Konstantinov, V., Gritsenko, V., & Reznik, A. (2020). Fear, Depression, Substance Misuse and Related Conditions among Multi-National Medical Students at the Peak of the COVID-19 Epidemic. Journal of Loss and Trauma, 1–4. doi:10.1080/15325024.2020.1799521
8. Suchomlinov, A., Konstantinov, V. V., & Purlys, P. (2020). Associations between depression, height and body mass index in adolescent and adult population of Penza city and oblast, Russia. Journal of Biosocial Science, 1–5. doi:10.1017/s0021932020000401
9. Reznik, A., Gritsenko, V., Konstantinov, V. et al. First and Second Wave COVID-19 Fear Impact: Israeli and Russian Social Work Student Fear, Mental Health and Substance Use. Int J Ment Health Addiction (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11469-020-00481-z
10. Konstantinov, V., Reznik, A., Zangeneh, M., Gritsenko, V., Khamenka, N., Kalita, V., & Isralowitz, R. (2021). Foreign Medical Students in Eastern Europe: Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs about Medical Cannabis for Pain Management. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(4), 2137. doi:10.3390/ijerph18042137
11. Murashcenkova N.V. , Gritsenko V.V., Efremenkova M.N., Kalinina N.V., Kulesh E.V, Konstantinov V.V., Gurieva S.D., Malenova A.Yu. Ethnic, Civic, and Global Identities as Predictors of Emigration Activity of Student Youth in Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia. Kul'turno-istoricheskaya psikhologiya = Cultural-Historical Psychology, 2022. Vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 113–123. doi:10.17759/chp.2022180314
12. Konstantinov, V., Gritsenko, V., Reznik, A., & Isralowitz, R. (2022). The Impact of COVID-19 on Health and Well-Being: Foreign Medical Students in Eastern Europe. Social Sciences, 11(9), 393. https://doi.org/10.3390/socsci11090393
Further education: the existential therapy program at the Institute of Humanist and Existential Psychology in 2010 (Vilnius, Lithuania); the programme "Professional Mobility in the EU" at the University of Roskilde in 2011 (Roskilde, Denmark); The programme "Features of the training of citizens with disabilities" in 2016 (PSU, Penza); The programme "Implementation of the educational process in the framework of the electronic information and educational environment (EIOS) of the university" in 2017 (PSU, Penza); Programme "Development and implementation of a methodology for countering the ideology of extremism in educational work by university students" in 2017 (Mordovian State University named after N.P. Ogarev, Saransk).
Scopus Author ID: 8343643600
SPIN РИНЦ: 2616-6051
Дата обновления: 05.12.2022 21:33